Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2014

Shape Crafts for Preschoolers

Square, Rectangle, Circle & Oval Crafts

 
Square Robots
 
All you need is three colors & sizes of construction paper & glue.

So easy!  The children were excited to show off their robots.
 
Rectangle Roundup
 
Another project that only needs construction paper & glue.  Cut out different sizes of rectangles, give the children a piece of paper and glue and let them round up those rectangles.


Did I mention I love easy craft projects!
 
Circle Cup Painting
 
I like to use washable fingerpaint for this project.  What you need:  Fingerpaint, paper plates and cups of various sizes.
 



I use items that I can throw away to make clean up a snap. 
 
Water Color Ovals
 
I saw this technique on Pinterest.  I love it!  I will be using it for many future projects.
Hot glue some ovals on a piece of cardstock.  Then let the children watercolor in and around the ovals. 


The picture on the left a 2 year old made.  The one on the right was a 5 year old.
Because of the texture the hot glue makes, this will be great for finger tracing.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment